Fun and Creative
- We offer a safe, age-appropriate environment where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way.
- We want our kids to love God’s word and understand the value of applying it to their lives.
- We value creating fun ways for children to learn about Jesus, including games, activities, singing, etc.
- We value children’s relationships. Children are placed in a group of familiar faces where relationships can grow.
- Every volunteer is screened with a federal background check. Our whole team are prepared to keep your kids safe.
- We would love for you and your family to visit us this Sunday. Join the fun, and experience a world where kids meet Jesus on their level!
Attending for the First time?
- Our check in station is located at the Fellowship Hall if you come for Sunday School. One of our volunteers will lead your child to their classroom.
- We want to serve you and your child well. We’ll ask about allergies, make sure we know what your child likes to be called, and collect your contact information.
- Children, K to 5th grade, participate with the adults during the first part of our Worship Service. At the appropriate time, the kids will be dismissed for Children’s Church. There they will have a special time of teaching just for them. You are welcome to walk them out, or let them go with our volunteers. Your children can be picked up immediately following Morning Worship.
- Family Worship is every first Sunday of the month. Kids remain with their parents.
337total visits,1visits today